Regular Meeting of
The Marion Park District
Board of Commissioners
September 22, 2020
Boy Scout Cabin
CALL – IN #: (978) 990-5088
ACCESS CODE: 7011383
Regular Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Open Forum
- Approval of September 22, 2020 Agenda
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes: August 25, 2020
- Approval of August 2020 Financial Report
- Department Reports
- Park Services
- Commissioners Reports
- Executive Session pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act (if requested):
- Executive / Closed Minutes – Discussion of minutes of meetings lawfully closed under Illinois Open Meetings Act, whether for purposes of approval by the body of the minutes or semi-annual review of the minutes.
- The collective negotiations between public employers and their employees and deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.
- Reconvene to Open Session (possible actions following Executive Session)
- New Business
- Discuss / Approve plaque dedication to Chuck Gulledge (Morgan) on the concession stand / announcer booth at McLaren Field.
- Discuss / Approve payment of final installment of the loan for the Inclusive Playground to Farmers State Bank (total borrowed $65,000.00) in the amount of $33,861.72 due on October 19, 2020.
- Discuss / Approve Collective Bargaining Agreement with International Union of Operating Engineers Local 318 for July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2023.
- Discuss / Approve hourly wage increase for Administrative Assistant Kim Bauernfeind for FY21 retroactive to July 1, 2020.
- Discuss / Approve rescinding Addendum I to the current employment agreement of Director Jack Reed, reinstating salary increase for FY21 retroactive to July 1, 2020.
- Discuss / Approve 2021 baseball & softball tournament dates as follows:
- May 1 – 2, 2021 Game 7: Cinco De Mayo (Penning)
- June 25 – 27, 2021 USSSA Illinois State Regional (Strode)
- Next Meeting Date: October 27, 2020
In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any individual who is in need of a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in or benefit from attendance at the public meeting of the Marion Park District Board of Commissioners should contact Jack Reed, Director at 618-993-3940.