Regular Meeting of
The Marion Park District
Board of Commissioners
October 27, 2020
Boy Scout Cabin
CALL – IN #: (978) 990-5088
ACCESS CODE: 7011383
Regular Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Open Forum
- Approval of October 27, 2020 Agenda
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes: September 22, 2020
- Approval of September 2020 Financial Report
- Department Reports
- Park Services
- Commissioners Reports
- Executive Session pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act (if requested):
- Executive / Closed Minutes – Discussion of minutes of meetings lawfully closed under Illinois Open Meetings Act, whether for purposes of approval by the body of the minutes or semi-annual review of the minutes.
- Personnel – The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, dismissal, performance or personal status of employees, officers, and legal counsel for the park district.
- Real Estate – The acquisition or lease of real property or the selling or rental price of real estate.
- Reconvene to Open Session (possible actions following Executive Session)
- New Business
- Discuss / Approve contractor bid for waterway repair at Ray Fosse Park.
- Discuss / Approve Resolution 20-06 Truth in Taxation.
- Discuss / Approve designation of a specific Park for alcohol consumption for Board approved events.
- Discuss / Approve revision to Ordinance 11-03 Park Usage Ordinance to Ordinance 20-04 Park Usage Ordinance.
- Discuss / Approve IAPD Credentials Certificate naming a delegate and alternates to the Annual Business Meeting of the Illinois Association of Park Districts.
- Next Meeting Date: November 17, 2020
In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any individual who is in need of a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in or benefit from attendance at the public meeting of the Marion Park District Board of Commissioners should contact Jack Reed, Director at 618-993-3940.