Regular Meeting of
The Marion Park District
Board of Commissioners
January 26, 2020
Boy Scout Cabin
CALL – IN #: (978) 990-5088
ACCESS CODE: 7011383
Regular Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Open Forum
- Approval of January 26, 2021 Agenda
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes: December 15, 2020
- Approval of December 2020 Financial Report
- Department Reports
- Park Services
- Commissioners Reports
- Executive Session pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act (if requested):
- Executive / Closed Minutes – Discussion of minutes of meetings lawfully closed under Illinois Open Meetings Act, whether for purposes of approval by the body of the minutes or semi-annual review of the minutes.
- Personnel – To consider the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony or complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
- Real Estate – The acquisition or lease of real property or the selling or rental price of real estate.
- Reconvene to Open Session (possible actions following Executive Session)
- New Business
- Discuss / Approve Resolution 21 – 01, designation of OMA officers.
- Discuss / Approve Resolution 21 – 02, designation of FOIA officers.
- Discuss / Approve a change order for the ditch project, adding 15 feet of rip.
- Discuss / Approve invoice payment from Roadworks LLC with the approval from the President of the Board and the Director of Parks and Recreation once invoice is received.
- Discuss / Approve increasing the Sunday cabin rental rates effective February 1, 2021 from $80.00 to $100.00 on the Girl Scout Cabin and $100.00 to $120.00 on the Boy Scout Cabin.
- Approval of Executive Session minutes from July 28, 2020, August 25, 2020, September 22, 2020, October 27, 2020, November 17, 2020 to remain closed with or without exception.
- Next Meeting Date: February 23, 2021
In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any individual who needs a reasonable accommodation to participate in or benefit from attendance at the public meeting of the Marion Park District Board of Commissioners should contact Jack Reed, Director at 618-993-3940.