Regular Meeting of
Marion Park District
Board of Commissioners
May 24, 2022
Boy Scout Cabin
CALL – IN #: (978) 990-5088
ACCESS CODE: 7011383
Regular Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order
2. Open Forum
3. Approval of May 24, 2022, Agenda
4. Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes: April 26, 2022
5. Approval of April 2022 Financial Report
6. Department Reports
b. Park Services
7. Commissioners Reports
8. Executive Session pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act (if requested):
a. Executive / Closed Minutes – Discussion of minutes of meetings lawfully closed under Illinois Open Meetings Act, whether for purposes of approval by the body of the minutes or semi-annual review of the minutes.
b. Personnel – To consider the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony or complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
c. Real Estate – the acquisition or lease of real property or the selling or rental price of real estate.
9. Reconvene to Open Session (possible actions following Executive Session)
10. New Business
a. Discuss / Approve FY2023 Tentative Budget Ordinance 22-02
11. Next Meeting Date: June 28, 2022
In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any individual who needs a reasonable accommodation to participate in or benefit from attendance at the public meeting of the Marion Park District Board of Commissioners should contact Jack Reed, Director at 618-993-3940.