Regular Meeting of
The Marion Park District
Board of Commissioners
October 25, 2022
Boy Scout Cabin
CALL – IN #: (978) 990-5088
ACCESS CODE: 7011383
Regular Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order
2. Open Forum
3. Approval of October 25, 2022, Agenda
4. Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes: September 27, 2022
5. Approval of September 2022 Financial Report
6. Department Reports
b. Park Services
7. Commissioners Reports
8. Executive Session pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act (if requested):
a. Executive / Closed Minutes – Discussion of minutes of meetings lawfully closed under Illinois Open Meetings Act, whether for purposes of approval by the body of the minutes or semi-annual review of the minutes.
b. Personnel – To consider the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony or complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
9. Reconvene to Open Session (possible actions following Executive Session)
10. New Business
a. Discuss / Approve Resolution 22-05, Truth in Taxation.
b. Discuss / Approve IAPD Credentials Certificate naming a delegate and alternates to the Annual Business Meeting of the Illinois Association of Park Districts.
c. Discuss possible bond options for 2023.
11. Next Meeting Date: November 15, 2022
In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any individual who needs a reasonable accommodation to participate in or benefit from attendance at the public meeting of the Marion Park District Board of Commissioners should contact Jack Reed, Director at 618-993-3940.