Regular Meeting of
The Marion Park District
Board of Commissioners
December 13, 2022
Boy Scout Cabin
Regular Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order
2. Open Forum
3. Approval of December 13, 2022, Agenda
4. Approval of Tax Levy Hearing Minutes: November 15, 2022
5. Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes: November 15, 2022
6. Approval of November 2022 Financial Report
7. Department Reports
b. Park Services
8. Commissioners Reports
9. Executive Session pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act (if requested):
a. Executive / Closed Minutes – Discussion of minutes of meetings lawfully closed under Illinois Open Meetings Act, whether for purposes of approval by the body of the minutes or semi-annual review of the minutes.
b. Personnel – To consider the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony or complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
9. Reconvene to Open Session (possible actions following Executive Session)
10. New Business
a. Discuss / Approve meeting dates for the fourth Tuesday of each month from January 2023 – December 2023, except for December 2023 due to the holiday.
January 24, 2023 July 25, 2023
February 28, 2023 August 22, 2023
March 28, 2023 September 26, 2023
April 25, 2023 October 24, 2023
May 23, 2023 November 28, 2023
June 27, 2023 December 19, 2023 (moved due to holiday)
11. Next Meeting Date: January 24, 2023
In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any individual who needs a reasonable accommodation to participate in or benefit from attendance at the public meeting of the Marion Park District Board of Commissioners should contact Jack Reed, Director at 618-993-3940.