Meeting Agenda – 4/28/15
Regular Meeting of
The Marion Park District
Board of Commissioners
April 28, 2015
Boys Scout Cabin
1. Call to Order/Roll Call
2. Board Approves the Abstract of Votes and Declares the Four Duly Elected Officials to the Marion Park Board of Commissioners.
3. Board Reorganization
a. Oath of New Commissioners
b. Nomination and Election of Officers
4. Adjournment Sine Die
Regular Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order
2. Open Forum
3. Approval of: April 28, 2015 Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes: March 24, 2015
5. Approval of March Financial Report
6. Department Reports
b. Administrative Services
c. Park Services
7. Commissioners Reports
8. Executive Session (if requested):
a. Personnel-to consider the employment, performance, discipline or dismissal of specific public employees.
b. Litigation-to consider probable action affecting the public body
9. Reconvene to Open Session (possible actions following Executive Session)
10. Unfinished Business
11. New Business
a. Discuss/Approve Personnel Business and Recommendations for discipline or discharge of Public employee
b. Discuss/Approve Personnel Business and Recommendations for hiring of Temporary employees.
c. Discuss/Approve Special Olympics Torch Lighting Event-Fosse Park on June 8, 2015.
d. Discuss/Approve 2015 asphalt seal coating and striping proposal at Fosse Park from Asphalt Maintenance
12. Next Meeting Date: May 26, 2015
In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any individual who is in need of a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in or benefit from attendance at the public meeting of the Marion Park District Board of Commissioners should contact Jack Reed, Director at 618-993-3940.