Meeting Agenda – December 17, 2019
Regular Meeting of
The Marion Park District
Board of Commissioners
December 17, 2019
Boy Scout Cabin
Regular Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order
2. Open Forum
3. Approval of December 17, 2019 Agenda
4. Approval of Special Meeting Minutes – November 18, 2019
5. Approval of Tax Levy Hearing Minutes – November 19, 2019
6. Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes: November 19, 2019
7. Approval of November 2019 Financial Report
8. Department Reports
b. Park Services
9. Commissioners Reports
10. Executive Session pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act (if requested):
- Executive / Closed Minutes – Discussion of minutes of meetings lawfully closed under Illinois Open Meetings Act, whether for purposes of approval by the body of the minutes or semi-annual review of the minutes.
- Personnel – To consider the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony or a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
11. Reconvene to Open Session (possible actions following Executive Session)
12. Old Business
- Discuss / Apporve reimbursement of benefit time used by Matthew Strobel since July 31, 2019.
- Discuss / Approve revised Marion Park District Employee Handbook.
13. New Business
- Discuss / Approve meeting dates for the fourth Tuesday of each month for January 2020 – December 2020 with the exception of May 2020, November 2020, and December 2020 due to holidays:
January 28, 2020
February 25, 2020
March 24, 2020
April 28, 2020
May 19, 2020 (moved due to holiday)
June 23, 2020
July 28, 2020
August 25, 2020
September 22, 2020
October 27, 2020
November 17, 2020 (moved due to holiday)
December 15, 2020 (moved due to holiday)
14. Next Meeting Date: January 28, 2020
In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any individual who is in need of a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in or benefit from attendance at the public meeting of the Marion Park District Board of Commissioners should contact Jack Reed, Director at 618-993-3940.